Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Once a upon a time in Malacca

Two weeks before final exam and I have been struggling since the last few weeks ago. huh! It seems like a bit hard, ermm… probably its too much and much and much harder for me to score on this sem. How can I manage and cope with this burden circumstances! grrr…

The syllabus, the lecturer, my friends, the assignment and all the things that relate to me, it’s seem like have something going wrong to me. Even the cat from the surau also see warm-tempered when I just crossing in front of her. (female cat) But the cloud in the sky not alwaysnye cerah. There was a time when the cat came to the surau in Subuh, she keeps playing around my legs to get my attention. Guess what? I’m in solat feel tickling and feels like to kick her far far away to the Kingdom of Far Far Away. But do you see, the cat was very genius in IT, I knew it.

So, cannot denied it. The knowledge must be gain since in the child age ago and to all other creatures which were the slave of Al- Almighty.

Knowledge is like a fruit. When a fruit grows on a branch of a tree, its weight causes that branch to bend and bow. Similarly, when knowledge increases in a person, it causes him to become humble and not proud and boastful…

p/s: BI terabur, macam mane nak jadi engineer ni? haih… smile_teeth

4 comments:

  1. blog anda direview di http://nadyahoneylist.blogspot.com/2011/04/kakaroct.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ckin kembaq

    hehe... better try than never rite!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nadyahoney

    wah~ terima kasih ye entri yg cukup memberangsangkan.. moga diri ini lebih giat menulis agar dakwah mekar dibumi maya ni...

    ReplyDelete